Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Okay! I have succumb. There is a wealth of information on the Internet and you can find and focus on anything your heart desires. My area if interest in the E world - Whether it is e-business, e-learning, e-commerce, c-collaboration - Everything E.

So why have I decided to add to this plethora of information? Well, you see, I have an opinion and I have some knowledge and if you are interested in what I am interested in, maybe you will read this and pick up some interesting tidbit of information. As I am a teacher, I find it is my duty to educate, enlighten and stimulate my students. Why limit my passions to my class? I have a potential classroom of the world.

So, I decided to blog. I see a blog as a medium by which I can share what I thing is interesting, newsworthy or controversial. If you have something to say about my posts, please comment, especially if you disagree about what I have to say or if you have an opinion on any article I may post here.

If you are interested in the world of E, please follow and participate in this blog. I welcome you not only to read but also to participate. That is the real power of this medium.

Looking forward to you help in making this spot an interesting place to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment